Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lovely Feature About My Bunnies
Schönes Feature über meine Hasen

Deb of Zur Design has a great FEATURE of my bunnies on her BLOG. Thank you so much, I am honored and thrilled!
Deb von Zur Design hat ein großartiges FEATURE von meinen Hasen auf ihrem BLOG gemacht. Ich danke dir vielmals, ich fühle mich geehrt und bin freudig überrascht!


  1. Really a wonderful feature,

  2. Da freu ich mich mit dir:-)
    Die sind aber auch zuckersüss deine Hasen:-)

    Liebe Grüsse Nathalie

  3. lovely bunnies! and the jucca is very beautiful!!
    You know , my husband is austrian and we are about to move permanently to Graz!
    I also have a Jucca palm and was wandering if it can grow it that climate.
    ( she has been living in Italy until now)
    happy to see an healthy jucca... ehehehe

  4. I just LOVE your bunnies!


Thank you for your comment! I read them all and I visit your blog asap and comment back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...